Monday, May 07, 2007

Digg this!

It's a nice Monday afternoon. I haven't got any work done yet and (therefore?) I'm feeling happy. And the coffee is making me put this blog down - something I'm doing after a long time.

So, what I'll do is plug some sites that I've been visiting to keep me from work.

1. Coverville is a cool podcast by Brian Ibbott. Although I'm not a big fan of his voice, I really like the stuff he plays (most of the times :). Like this morning, I heard this cover of Def Leppard's 'Photograph' that is surely better than the orig. This was on his first edition of coverville.

2. www.digg.com
(These guys were under pressure but they bow(i)ed to their readers' wishes. gotta love them.

3. Wikipedia:
Ok VP I agree! Wiki is cool.

Cheerio
I'll slog on the bug...

1 comment:

VP Black said...

i am honoured!! :)